The short version: I was going to be featured on my very own official Topps trading card, but then MLB put the kibosh on that, so I decided to make my own card instead — and it turned out great! (For the long version, look here.)
The artwork and design are by the amazing Rob Ullman. Each card is shipped in a plastic “penny sleeve” and then in a green-bordered “toploader” (two terms I wasn’t familiar with until working on this project):
- For one card or two cards, the price is $2 per card, plus $1 for shipping in the USA and $2 for shipping outside the USA.
- For more than two cards, the price is $2 per card, plus $5 for shipping in the USA (that’s because anything more than two cards will need to be shipped in a bubble mailer at the package rate). If want more than two cards and you’re outside of the USA, contact me so I can calculate the shipping charge.
- If you’re outside of the USA, contact me so I can calculate the shipping charge and arrange an alternate form of payment for you.
- Tally up the total for your purchase and then send me the proper amount via Venmo (use @Paul-Lukas-2 as the payee), PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Zelle (email@example.com). If you’d rather use Apple Pay or a paper check, contact me and I’ll give you the info you need.
- After sending payment, email me with your mailing address.
- If you want to combine a trading card purchase with an order for a Uni Watch koozie, a seam ripper, a magnet, a chain-stitched patch, some coasters, or some pins, please email me and I’ll give you a price that includes a combined shipping fee for the whole shebang. (Sorry, these are the only Uni Watch items I can combine into one shipment, because all our other items ship from separate locations.)