Click to enlarge
I’m happy to announce the launch of the first-ever Uni Watch hockey jerseys. Here’s the full scoop:
• As you can see above, there are three colors available. Here’s how they look on the back (for all pics, click to enlarge):
• We’re also offering two different tailoring cuts: a standard Fan Cut and a roomier Game Cut (which should fit over pads for beer leaguers). The ordering page has size charts showing measurements for both cuts.
• You can customize your jersey with your choice of number and NOB.
• You can also choose whether the upper chest will have the winged stirrup, a captain’s “C,” or just be blank.
• All graphics are sublimated. Elbows are reinforced. Lace-up collar. “For People Who Get It™” printed on inner collar.
• As with all Uni Watch products, there is no visible maker’s mark.
• The price is $69.99, with discounts if you buy more than one color. We’re taking orders through Feb. 10, and then the jerseys should be ready to ship on March 10. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Again, you can order here. Thanks!