Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have a sheet of stickers based on your membership card design?
Now you can. All past, present, and new members can now order a sheet of stickers like the one you see above. It’ll include four stickers about the same size as your membership card, plus one larger sticker (6.75″ x 4.375″), manufactured by our friends at Sticker You. Stick ’em on your desk or wall, stick ’em on your car bumper, stick ’em on your forehead — the possibilities are limitless.
The price: $15 for one sheet, or $26 for two. Those prices include shipping.
• You must be a Uni Watch Membership Program enrollee.
• You can order stickers at the same time when signing up as a member (unfortunately, these will have to be two separate transactions, and your card and stickers will be shipped separately — sorry for the hassle), or you can order stickers at any time after enrolling.
• You can only order stickers based on your own card design. No mixing and matching, no changes to your design, no exceptions, no foolin’.
• For now, we’re limiting orders to two sheets at a time. If the process goes well, we hope to make larger quantities available.
Capiche? Good. Here’s how to order:
1a) To order one sheet of stickers, use this button:
1b) To order two sheets of stickers, use this button:
1c) If you you don’t like electronic payments, send a check, money order, or well-concealed cash in the proper amount, payable to Paul Lukas, 671 DeGraw St., Brooklyn, NY 11217.
2) After placing your order, send me an e-mail confirming your card design (especially for those of you who have more than one card).