I’ve always been fascinated by key rings (I even have a whole side project about them), so I’m excited to offer these Uni Watch key rings, featuring our winged stirrup logo rendered in sturdy, flexible PVC rubber (see video above).
One very cool detail that’s hard to make out in the video is that the graphics are 3D. Green is the base color, and then the white and yellow portions are raised, as you can see in this photo (click to enlarge):
Each key tag measures 2.25″ long by 2.25″ wide, features a short chain that leads to a 1″-diameter split ring, and comes sealed in its own plastic pouch.
Ready to order? Here’s what you need to know:
1. The price is $7.99 apiece. Limited supply, so no more than three per customer. Shipping in a secure bubble mailer is $5.
2. Tally up the total for your purchase and then send me the proper amount via Venmo (use @Paul-Lukas-2 as the payee), Zelle (email@example.com), or Google Pay (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you’d rather use Apple Pay or a paper check, contact me and I’ll give you the info you need. Sorry, no PayPal.
3. After sending payment, email me with your mailing address.
4. If you’re outside of the USA, contact me so I can calculate the shipping charge and arrange an alternate form of payment for you.
5. If you want to combine a key ring purchase with an order for a Uni Watch koozie, a trading card, a seam ripper, or a chain-stitched patch, please email me and I’ll give you a price that includes a combined shipping fee for the whole shebang. (Sorry, these are the only Uni Watch items I can combine into one shipment, because all our other items ship from separate locations.)
That’s it. Thanks!!
(My thanks to Brinke Guthrie for the keys/wallet photo.)