Today, we’ve got an Expos alternate, a leaked Statement Edition, and a lost kit in Romania.
- The Expos wore their blue Spring Training jerseys as alternates on July 4, 2002 at Philadelphia’s Veterans Stadium.
- The Royals were in Boston last night, and had two players in NNOB No. 21 unis. Perhaps a couple of jerseys got lost while travelling?
- Also posted in the hockey section: Wild D Alex Goligoski wrist-shotted a baseball for the first pitch at a Twins game Thursday night. (From multiple readers)
- A group of Harry Styles fans made a Rangers retired number banner for him, displaying it from Madison Square Garden’s upper deck during his concert. (From @uniformnerd)
- Cross-posted from the baseball section: Wild D Alex Goligoski wrist-shotted a baseball for the first pitch at a Twins game Thursday night. (From multiple readers)
- The AHL’s Iowa Wild will have their 10th anniversary logo at center ice this season. (From Wade Heidt)
- Turkey: Sivasspor’s jerseys would not arrive in time for their clash with Romania’s Cluj in the Europa Conference League, so Cluj provided them with makeshift Nike jerseys. The club had their shorts and keeper kits, so the club had Nike-branded jerseys and shorts carrying the logo of Turkish fashion brand Tony Montana. (From @texastrevor)
- England: Classic Football Shirts has a great Twitter thread on the history of kit manufacturers in the Premier League. (From Steve Kriske)
- South African rugby side Sharks are slightly modifying their logo. (From Rob Bartlett)