It was relatively uni-uneventful yesterday, but we’ve still got some good stuff in today’s Ticker!
- There’s a bunch of great inside uni-prepping details here. (From Jeff Ash)
- Here’s a look at Jim Tressel rocking a half OSU/half Youngstown frankenvest. (From Cleveland Rocks)
- Check out these ND/NCS cartoons (from Rex Henry)
- Have you ever wanted to see B.J. Thomas sing “Hooked on a Feeling” while wearing a Texas Longhorn’s jersey, now you can. (from Taco the Wonder Dog). “Hook(em)ed” …get it?
- Yesterday, the Montreal Alouettes had a first-time combo wearing their red alternate uniform pants with white road jerseys. (From Wade Heidt)
- The New York Islanders have unveiled their third jersey schedule.
- MLS featured “Portland vs LAFC, the classic kit matchup of green vs much uglier green,” reads the X post. (From Swim)
- Apparently football (NFL/NCAA) isn’t the only sport where sock shenanigans have gotten out of hand. (From Michael Kimball)