In today’s ticker, we’ve got an MLB team suing a record label, an error on a Military Appreciation warmup, and more!
- The Blue Jackets celebrated military appreciation night last night with camo warm-up jerseys complete with military unit insignia. However, the team sewed the 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne) patch upside-down — the arrowhead is supposed to be pointing up, not down. (From multiple readers)
- The Coyotes wore their home unis in Philly last night but blocked out their jersey ad. This is because their deal with the advertiser only covers home games. (From @_RF30)
- DC-area rinks will have “Ovi’s Office” logos placed near the left faceoff circle in honor of Alexander Ovechkin. (From Brandon Weir)
- The Cleveland Crunch of Major League Indoor Soccer are retiring the numbers of Hector Marinaro and Zoran Karic during this upcoming season.
- Japan: New Era has gotten into the kit manufacturing game, as they’re now providing kits for Japanese 7th-tier side Shibuya City. (From @mikeDfromCT)