In today’s Ticker, we’ve got a new kit for one of England’s most historic soccer clubs, some footage of a 1990s throwback game, and more!
- The Frederick Keys of the MLB Draft League have unveiled the one-off uniforms for their Art in the Park promotion, to be worn tomorrow. (From Marcus Hall)
- Rutgers has installed a display of their Super Bowl winners. Each player has an approximation of their jersey included, though there are six Patriots, and each one has an approximation of the current uni set, rather than the one the Patriots wore during their Super Bowls. (From Matt Meo)
- Brownie the Elf will stay at midfield for the Browns this season. (From @Wilds_Lee)
- The Chargers have released their uniform schedule for this season. (Thanks, Phil)
- The Eagles have somehow managed to include a “JR” on TE Albert Okwuegbunam’s NOB. (From Sam McKinley)
- The Oilers are bringing back the oil drop red line, and announced it with this wonderful video of the arena crew reapplying the ice graphics for the upcoming season.
- England: Everton have unveiled their third kit. I quite like it, except for the badge, which is a very approximate rendering of the Everton lock-up depicted on their normal badge. (From @DetroitCSC and Blake Jackson)
- England: Nottingham Forest have announced their new shirt advertiser, after playing the first three matches of this season without one. It is a betting company, because of course it is. (From Ed Zelaski)
- The US uniforms for the Solheim Cup have been revealed. (Thanks, Phil)
- Not uni-related, but I think this deep dive on a (seemingly) random pedestrian bridge is utterly fantastic. (From Mike Menner)