With the Broncos apparently starting the process for a long-overdue makeover, it’s time for our latest design challenge: Redesign the Broncos! the Here are the ground rules:
- Your submission should include a primary logo. If you wish, you can also provide a secondary or even a tertiary logo, but those are not required.
- Your designs should include (a) one primary uniform with a colored jersey; (b) one primary uniform with a white jersey; and (c) up to two throwback and/or alternate uniforms (which can include an alternate helmet color). All uniforms should include helmet, jersey, pants, and socks.
- If you like, you can also include a field design, but that is not required.
- You’re free to draw upon colors and design elements from the Broncos’ visual history. If you prefer, you’re also welcome to completely reimagine the Broncos with new colors, new iconography, new everything (except the team name — you have to stick with “Broncos”).
- Your designs can be created in any digital or analog medium (Illustrator, Photoshop, crayon, whatever) and submitted in any standard digital format (JPG, PDF, TIFF, etc.). You can also create a video presentation, upload it to YouTube, and submit the YouTube link as your entry.
- The files you submit should be named after yourself (JohnDoe.jpg, for example). If you’re submitting multiple files, please either number them (JohnDoe1.jpg, JohnDoe2.jpg) or use some other designation to make it clear that they’re multiple designs from the same person (JohnDoeThrowback.jpg, JohnDoePrimaryLogo.jpg). Entries that don’t follow this format will not be considered.
- Email your entry to the design contest in-box (please note that this is not the usual Uni Watch email address). If you have more than one design concept, feel free to enter as many times as you like.
- Deadline: Submit all entries by Friday, Dec. 2. The best and most interesting entries will be showcased in my Substack column on a week or so after the deadline.
Okay, people — get crackin’!