Hey guys and gals,
I hate to close up the store, but due to a variety of reasons, we’re going to have an Open Thread today. Paul’s traveling in Rhode Island with TBC, and I’ll (most likely) be in a location where I likely won’t have Internet access. We’ll “reopen” for the usual business tomorrow.
Please feel free to talk amongst yourselves — any topic, you choose — and feel free to engage with one another. My only request is you be civil.
Some suggested topics:
• Is a hot dog a sandwich?
• Will the Cubs win the World Series
ever in your lifetime this year?
• The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.
• Which is a better nickname for Matt Harvey? “Frat Harvey” or “Matt Fratboy”?
• Do the Diamondbacks have the worst uniforms in the history of baseball? If not, who has worse unis (historically) and why?
• If both Pittsburgh and Green Bay refer to their pants color as “gold,” what’s the problem?
• If there is a God, what is her nature?
Have a great Sunday, everyone — Paul will be back with a full UW posting on Monday and I’ll be back next weekend.